Bedbugs home treatment
If you have a bedbug problem, we can treat it for you and put your mind at ease.
Find out about how to spot bedbugs, treatment options and prevention tips in our information guide to pests.
What you need to know
- You can book now for homes with up to five bedrooms. If you have more than five bedrooms, call 01634 283215.
- We'll treat all of your bedrooms with an insecticide spray to kill the bedbugs.
- We may need to carry out two treatments, both of which are included in the costs below. If you need any further treatment, you will need to pay a further, additional fee.
- You must prepare for your treatment and will need to do some things after your treatment to make sure it’s effective. Find out what you need to do before and after your treatment.
Cost and payment
We'll treat all of the bedrooms in your home:
- a one-bedroom home costs £160
- a two-bedroom home costs £200
- a three-bedroom home costs £240
- a four-bedroom home costs £280
- a five-bedroom home costs £320
Full payment must be made when you book online using a credit or debit card.
We may need to carry out two treatments, both of which are included in the costs above. If you need any further treatment, you will need to pay a further, additional fee.
We can visit you Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.Book now
Cancel or change the date of your visit
To do this, you will need your:
- reference number for the booking (can be found in your confirmation email)
After 4pm you won't be able to change the date of your booking. You will need to cancel instead, but you won't be entitled to a refund.
If you’re not in
If you’re not in when we arrive (and you haven’t cancelled or changed the date of your booking in time) you will not be entitled to a refund. If you would still like to use our service, you will need to book and pay again.
Terms and conditions
View the full terms and conditions for booking a pest treatment.