Rochester Christmas Market
The Rochester Christmas Market will be held on:
• Saturday 25 November, 10am to 6pm
• Sunday 26 November, 10am to 6pm
• Friday 1 December, 12noon to 8pm
• Saturday 2 December, 10am to 7pm
• Sunday 3 December, 10am to 7pm
• Friday 8 December, 12noon to 8pm
• Saturday 9 December, 10am to 6pm
• Sunday 10 December, 10am to 6pm
About this event
Set in the picturesque Rochester Castle gardens, there’s truly something for everyone.
- stalls selling Christmas trees and wreaths, decorations, handmade and personalised gifts, stocking fillers, mulled wine, artisan chocolate and much more
- live entertainment on the bandstand
- traditional funfair
- a craft fair
- Bavarian food village including German Bratwurst sausages, Hog Roast and churros
- fully-licensed bar
- guaranteed snowfall with our snow machine.
As the Christmas market is set in historic Rochester there’s also a mix of shops, restaurants and period architecture to explore. Find out more about visiting Rochester.
The National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
The NCT will also be attending the Rochester Christmas Market this year.
If you need baby changing facilities, somewhere to breast feed or want to have a chat with other mums, please head over to Tower 2.
Rochester Castle Gardens.
Address for SatNav: Rochester Castle Gardens, Castle Hill, Rochester, ME11SW
How to get there
There are a number of pay and display car parks in walking distance of the Rochester Christmas Market. Get help getting to Medway
If your organising a coach to visit the festival or market, it's essential that you book your parking in advance. For details call 01634 333 433 or email us you can also book coach parking with our form.
If you're using a wheelchair the Rochester Christmas Market is best accessed by the castle gardens entrance on Baker’s Walk.
Disabled toilets are available in the Castle Gardens, Northgate, Rochester Community Hub (Changing Places toilet) and in the Corn Exchange.
The nearest parking spaces for Blue Badge Holders are on The Esplanade.
If these parking spaces are full, all of Medway Council’s other car parks in Rochester also have disabled parking.
If you like this you may also like: